5 places location where I anticipate erosion of soil--honestly I saw a lot of erosion when I walked around campus. At the bottom of the UC front stairs, there is a large part of soil already erode. On the slide that lacks stairs, there's erosion starting to show, it looks like layers of sediment that you can date back right now, it made me smile. At the stairs behind the UC that lead to the parking lot for several apartments, there's soil sliding down onto the sidewalk and several other spots where plants used to live but have since then faded with the soil. At the bottom of that road across from the new parking lot, where the drainage ditch is, erosion is happening on the little hill between the spaced out trees. Then the hill next to the Science and Engineering Parking Lots upper level has erosion showing as well. The drainage ditch next to the Tennis Courts should follow suit as well.
Five Trees-The ones I took pictures of where a Magnolia tree, Pine Tree, Chestnut Tree, Cherry Tree, and a Weeping Willow.
Rocks where the hardest to find, yet in the drainage ditch Gneiss rocks where found, as well as Granite, Quartz,
The five plants I found were: Small ButterCup Flowers, Dandelions--yay weeds!, white clover (more weeds!), I mostly found weeds and then I couldn't figure out what the rest were, probably a failure on my part.
Below are a few of the pictures I took. I have a space issue with posting all of them.




No comments:
Post a Comment